You’ll also learn:
- Bitcoin’s underlying cryptographic principles, and how bitcoins are created
- The history of Bitcoin and its potential impact on trade and commerce
- All about the blockchain, the public ledger of Bitcoin transactions
- How to choose a bitcoin wallet that’s safe and easy to use
- How to accept bitcoins as payment in your physical store or on your website
- Advanced topics, including Bitcoin mining and Bitcoin programming
With its non-technical language and patient, step-by-step approach to this fascinating currency, Bitcoin for the Befuddled is your ticket to getting started with Bitcoin. Get out from under the rock and get in the Bitcoin game. Just make sure not to lose your shirt.
There are no reviews yet.